How To Change Your Facebook Password:
- Log in to your Facebook Account.
- Click “Account”
- Then click on “Account Settings“.
- Make sure you are on the “My Account” page, in the “Settings” tab.
- Then scroll down to the heading “Password” and click the Link to the right of it labelled “Change“.
- Type in your Old Password once, and then your New Password twice.
- Finally, click the “Change Password” button and that’s it!
Detailed Instructions to remove Fake Applications – HERE
Detailed Instructions to remove Fake Scam Links – HERE
Join our Facebook Page and stay informed about future scams to avoid – HERE
Tweet, Share or Like this post to spread the word!