Download a Facebook Account including Profile, Photos, Videos, Wall Posts, Messages, Events, Friends List and Notes
Hello, please join us on Facebook and Twitter or subscribe to our Newsletter for free :)
Here is how to download a Facebook Account including Profile, Photos, Videos, Wall posts, Messages, Events, Friends List and Notes to your computer. People may want to download their complete Facebook Account as a backup of their own photos and activities,or a Judge may have ordered you to download your Facebook Account as evidence in court like in the case of Erica Sparks.
Therefore the “honest” folks at Facebook have provided users with a simple download function. Just use the following instructions…
How to download a Facebook Account including Profile, Photos, Videos, Wall Posts, Messages, Events, Friends List and Notes:
- Login to your facebook account
- Click on ‘Account’
- Select ‘Account Settings’
- Scroll down the page to the option labelled ‘Download Your Information’ and here click on the ‘learn more’ link
- Then click the ‘Download’ button
- You will then receive an email with a download link sent to the account’s default Email address. Follow the link.
- Finally, you will be asked for authentication to verify your identity and then your Facebook Account will be downloaded to your computer.
The downloaded file is a .ZIP type of file with all your Profile, Photos, Videos, Wall Posts Messages, Events, Friend List and Notes. You will be able to browse its contents offline without the need to Log into your Facebook Account.
SHARE this with your friends, they will thank you!